Audrey is doing really well, and recently has started to enjoy just laying on the floor. This weekend, we got out the playmat. She "played" for about 15-20 minutes, which I thought was pretty good for a 4 week old.
It's Sunday and we watch football on Sunday. So Josh told Jackson a few weeks ago that on Sundays, we watch football. Now, every Sunday Jackson reminds us that it is Sunday and that we are going to watch football. I wonder what will happen when football season is over.
Audrey got dressed up for game day, but Jackson never made it out of his pajamas on Sunday. Audrey was laying on the couch and Jackson decided to join her and talk to her.
I was in the kitchen taking the pictures (from the barstool, which Josh didn't think was a good idea!) When I got down, I had turned my back for a second and this is what happened....
Jackson decided to pick up Audrey all by himself. He actually did a pretty good job and he was pretty proud of himself! Audrey lasted all of 2 minutes before she didn't want her big brother to hold her anymore.
Audrey's Game Day Photo Session




















No comments:
Post a Comment