Monday, November 4, 2013

#Coltstrong


Aunt Kelly brought Audrey a few Colts onsies.  Thank goodness because we didn't have any girly ones.  Of course, they are 0-3 months and Audrey was just swimming in them.  She was cute anyway.  I even managed to get J into his Colts t-shirt too.  It is a 3T shirt and it might have been a little short for him and he may have been bearing his belly for part of the day, but that's okay.  It was worth it to get a few shots in our gear!!  Too bad daddy isn't a Colts fan too!  Maybe one day we will get him to at least wear a blue shirt and take a picture with us!
Tiny Colts Feet!
Kisses for Sister
Big Cheese!
#Coltstrong
My loves!

We didn't really get to watch the entire game.  It was the Sunday Night game which doesn't start until 8:30.  We did get to watch the entire first half and it was NOT pretty!   We all went to bed and during one of the night feedings, I checked the Colts app to see how it turned out and what do I see.... Colts Win!!  I thought there was no way that was going to happen based on the way they were playing.  Guess you can't ever count them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment