I almost had my shoes on to take my kid to Pizza Hut. Seriously, if I weren't already tired and the thought of getting out again today weren't so daunting, we would be there right now. Instead, we ordered pizza and we are having it delivered. He seemed pretty okay with that! Thank goodness.
******************
So today was fairly eventful. We got up around 7:30am and got ready for the day. Audrey and I dropped Jackson off at school and we headed to Fairlawn to drop a package at the UPS Store for Joshua. Since we were right by my office, I decided to run in there and get my mail (since it has been three weeks). We were in the office for over 2 hours!! Seems when you bring a baby in the office, everyone notices! :) Needless to say, Audrey was adored by everyone. We ended up staying so long that I had to nurse her in the office. Well, what will be my new office. All in all, she did really well. It is really hard to believe that she is already three weeks old. Time is flying.
While I was nursing her, Jackson's school called and said that while he was working with the scissors today, he cut his finger. When he cut it, apparently he got a little pale and sweating. Guess he isn't going to be a doctor after all. Miss Deb said he was fine, but since he seemed to have such a reaction to cutting himself, they wanted to give me a heads up. (He is fine. He is holding his hand carefully, like he hurt it, but he is all good!)
Since we got home, I worked on a few things for Josh and cleaned up a little bit. Now we are just relaxing, waiting on the pizza. Jackson is busy playing games and Audrey is any minute now from wanting to eat again! I think I might turn on a movie and hang out with the babies tonight!!
*****************
Here are a few shots from yesterday that I didn't post with yesterday's blog.






No comments:
Post a Comment