During the day, she nurses about every 2 - 3 hours. After 7pm, she seems to want to cluster feed just about every 90 minutes until bed time. Once she goes down for bed, she nurses every 3 - 4 hours. Typically, I get up between midnight and 1am and then again between 3:30am and 5am. It hasn't been too terrible. EXCEPT, there are some nights where she decides that midnight is play time, not sleep time and I have a very difficult time getting her to go back to sleep in her crib. A few times she ends up in our bed because I am EXHAUSTED.
Jackson is still completely smitten with his little sister. And we have to make sure that that he gets to give her hugs and kisses before school and before bed. Otherwise, there may be a meltdown!
Height: 22.0 inches
Weight: 10 pounds, 6 ounces
Audrey Daniele - One Month Photo Shoot
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment