Sunday, November 3, 2013
Happy Halloween
Despite the terrible weather on Thursday, Wadsworth still held trick-or-treating from 6pm - 8pm. Honestly, I couldn't believe it. I was SURE it was going to get postponed, just like it did last year for similar weather. (I was actually hoping that it would because this mama was in no shape to take her four-year-old trick-or-treating.) Well, when 6pm rolled around and they still hadn't cancelled it, Josh and I decided that we didn't really want to take Jackson out in this weather only for him to end up sick. So we had him get in his costume (the cutest Spiderman ever) and he passed out candy to all the kids that came to the door. He had a BLAST. I think it was probably better than actually going trick-or-treating. At the end of the day, he still had candy to eat from what was left over and he didn't have to get wet to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment