Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Good Mom Day.

Today was Muffins with Mom at the daycare.  I completely freaked out when the notice went up on the door on Monday morning.  I had THREE meetings scheduled during the 9:00-1030am time for Muffins with Mom.  After last years debacle, I couldn't miss it again.  So I managed to move two of the three meetings, which left me only with an 8:30 - 9:00.  I figured I could be out of there and at the daycare by 9:15am.  I didn't tell Jackson that I was going to come... just in case, but I did tell his teacher I was planning to be there before 9:30am.

I am SOOOO glad that I made it.  Since I was late, the other kids whose mamas were able to come were already enjoying muffins after they did the art project with their kids.  The other kids were having circle time.  So I kinda snuck in the room and peaked around this bookcase to see my little guy quietly sitting for circle time - not really participating.  When he looked up with those giant blue eyes at me, his happiness was plastered all over his face.  He jumps up and runs over to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss EVER!!  I almost cried.  So we did our art projects.


(Can you tell which is mine and which is Jackson's?)

We then ate our muffins and then we got to go outside for a little bit.



 

 


After playing with J for a little bit, I headed to Audrey's room to feed her (yeah, I only had to pump once today!)  She was also happy to see me, but it didn't have the same effect as it did coming from J man!!

Yum cereal!!

************************

And just so I don't forget... Tonight, Audrey had greens beans, corn, cereal, and FISH for dinner.  God love her, she is a good eater!



1 comment:

  1. I almost cried reading about Jackson jumping up when he saw you. I'm pretty sure I had the same reaction when you and my dad showed up to my Mount Union game without telling me beforehand.

    ReplyDelete