Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Works of Art.

I must say I have the most talented children.  They gave me these gems for Mother's Day this year!

Jackson's artwork made with his fingers and thumbs.  Such beautiful flowers!!

My newest piece of jewelry - a washer necklace.  In case you were wondering, it is painted on both sides.  Jackson made sure that I knew that!  I've been wearing it all day. 

And my beautiful flowers from my beautiful daughter!  She even left her little foot prints on the pot.  I already took it to work. Now that I have an office with a window, it will get plenty of sunlight and Carol (the office mom) will make sure that it stays watered for me!!

Being a mom is the BEST job in the world. Looking forward to spending a nice weekend with my perfect little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment