So yesterday was "Muffins with Mom" at Jackson's school. It was from 9:00am - 10:30am. Here was my calendar yesterday:
The last couple of years when I went, there was only one or two other moms that were able to go. I thought maybe Jackson wouldn't notice. WRONG!!! I guess this year, Jackson noticed that I wasn't there.
You can't see the bottom of the calendar, but I also had a networking event last night, so I didn't get home until 9:30pm. Jackson was asleep when I got there. Whew, I was off the hook. WRONG AGAIN!!
This morning, Jackson was super cute when I went into his room. He told me he wanted to come snuggle in my bed for a little while. What mama wouldn't love this idea? Too bad we were already getting up late AND he needed a bath. So we got up, showered/bathed and got ready for work/school. As we are downstairs getting our shoes on, Jackson starts crying. He tells me that he is really sad. "All the moms were at school, mama. You didn't come!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Worst mama ever!
I was so heart broken that I was nearly bawling my eyes out this morning with him. I'm a bad mom. I told him that one day, I would come and have lunch with him at school to make up for missing it. He seemed okay with that.
So off to school we go. When we get there, Jackson is giving me hugs and kisses bye and he tells me "Me and daddy are going to take you to breakfast!" I sure hope that wasn't a secret that Josh and Jackson talked about last night while I was recruiting!! :) Ooops. My kid can't keep a secret from his mama!
So I finally leaked the pregnancy on the internet today. Seems okay, since it's almost 15 weeks. (14 weeks 6 days to be exact!) I gave some updates on that post. Here's some stuff I left out or new stuff:
- I think I felt the baby move on Tuesday night. It's earlier than with Jackson, but I remember those "butterflies!""
- Josh keeps dreaming that we are having a girl. That's great. I think it's weird that he's dreaming about the baby. I don't think he did that with Jackson. :)
- I am having really weird dreams, but nothing as extravagent as my sisters Blue Dress Ladies Luncheon dream:
- On Monday night, I got fired from my job because of something a tax manager did. This tax manager doesn't even work at BMF anymore. And this all took place at a carnival. What?!?!?
- Last night, Josh, Caitlin and Mark killed a terrorist. Yes, I said terrorist. Mark never came back, but Josh and Caitlin did. And we were standing outside this fence talking to the terrorist's girlfriend/wife. She was a pile of broken bones with no skin or muscles, just the bones, and a head that looked totally normal and like an actress that I can't for the life of me think of her name. It'll come to me. My whole family, including my in-laws, were all in my mom's beauty shop. Yes, my mom was cutting hair while we were killing terrorists. They clearly weren't worried, carrying on like nothing was going on. Who knows what all that means!
- I am not craving anything except Chick-fil-a Diet Lemonade. Hopefully splenda isn't on the bad list because that's what is in it (and that giant amount of strawberries that I ate this week!)
I also took a picture this morning. Too bad I didn't lose all the baby weight from Jackson. Next time!! :) I have decided that I should look at the pictures from the first pregnancy and try to wear the same thing. Think I can make that happen?
Jackson Baby #2
13 Weeks 6 Days 14 Weeks 6 Days


No comments:
Post a Comment