On Sunday night, Jackson opened his eighth book and the remark he made after we read this one "How Do Dinosaurs Laugh Out Loud".... I've waited a long time for this book, mama!! Personally, the book was pretty corny, but it had jokes in it and the answers to each of the jokes was under a flap that Jackson had to open. He thought it was pretty great!
Book Nine: Little Red Riding Hood
Book Ten: Three Little Pigs
**********************************
The other day, after I put up all the Christmas decorations, Jackson was playing with the Colts Santa Hat. He said that he needed one for the red team aka Ohio State. Well, I don't have an Ohio State one, but I did have just a plain red Santa hat, so I pulled it out the basement and Jackson wore it for a little while. (Today, he tells me that he wants his name on it!) Jackson then requested the Audrey also wear the Santa hat.
So she did!
And just a couple of random pictures from earlier this week. My babies are getting so big.

These last two pictures are from Monday. Audrey slept most of the day away (and fortunately, it didn't screw up the night time routine). I managed to get the house cleaned and the laundry done on Monday while she slept. She slept for a long time in the swing, which is something that Jackson used to do A LOT.









No comments:
Post a Comment