On Friday, I actually went to work in the morning at one of my clients. Josh had taken the day off and spent the morning and early afternoon with Audrey. Jackson and I left the house at just after 8am and got home around 2:30pm. This was the longest stretch I have been away from Audrey since she was born. While I was gone, she had her first (and only so far) bottle. She took to a pacifier okay, so I assumed that she wouldn't struggle with the bottle. She didn't. I texted Josh while I was taking a break (aka pumping) at work. Here is how it went:
Me: Everything going okay?
Joshua: She's eating now
Me: How's the bottle going?
Joshua: Fine
Me: Good!! Don't forget to burp her half way through. :)
Joshua: I did. She kinda burped.
Me: Is she being okay for you?
Joshua: She has been ok. Not great. She just let loose and it smells bad. Just changed a dirty one before feeding.
Eight minutes later...
Joshua: Wow that was messy!!! Up her stomach
Needless to say, I was laughing hysterically. She's been having one seriously messy diaper each day. I may have forgotten to mention that to Josh. Typically it happens in the evening though, so I guess she just got off schedule a little to show her daddy how much she loves him!


No comments:
Post a Comment