Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Almost Through the Night

Last night, Audrey slept and slept and slept and slept.  It was AWESOME.  I actually woke up around 3am and she was still sleeping.  I was so pumped that I couldn't go back to sleep.  She ended up waking up just before 4am.  She nearly slept 8 hours!! I hope this is the start of something and she will continue to sleep lots of hours like this.  With Jackson, I was still getting up typically twice during the night at this point.  The consecutive hours of sleep felt amazing... almost.  That hour I was awake before Audrey woke up was a little uncomfortable, but I managed!!
 
Here is my baby girl napping on Tuesday.  Her being all snuggled up in the bouncer really makes me want to sleep right now!
 

Last night, Chase and Mac came over for a visit.  Mac was a lot more interested in the markers and the stairs than she was in the baby.  Audrey was a little fussy and likely ready for bed by the time they got here.  She didn't seem to have too much trouble sleeping in Chase's arms.




Tonight's book:


Jackson really seemed to enjoy this one.  It is a level 1 reader and I completely understand why.  I think each page had the words whale, dolphin, mama, papa, brother and/or sister on them.  Repetition.  But Jackson liked being able to recognize the words as we were reading it tonight. 

Jackson also got his November assessment from Pre-K this week. More on that later, but he's still smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment