Crazy as it is, Audrey is already two months old. And two months old for Audrey was also Christmas day. What a fun way to celebrate two months, but with a pretty dress. At two months, we are getting lots of smiles and a little bit of cooing. That's really all she is doing! She is gaining weight like crazy and already getting so long. Her big brother is still completely smitten with her. I can't wait until she can be a little more active with him.
Sleeping Habits: She seems to be sleeping longer and longer each night. As soon as she hit the eight week mark, we finally made it until after 4am. For the last week, she has not gotten up before 4 am. This mama was feeling refreshed. Most days, Audrey goes back to sleep, but sometimes she and I stay up for another hour or so just spending time together. She is super happy at this time of the morning. During the day, her naps really vary. Sometimes, she does really good and naps several times for longer periods of time. Sometimes, she won't sleep unless she is snuggled up to her mama! We are working now on getting her to nap in her bed, rather than the couch, swing or carseat!
Eating Habits: Nursing is still going really well. Audrey eats about every three hours during the day... sometimes a little more. The last feeding is typically between 7pm and 8pm. And then the next time, when she wakes up. A few times in the last month, I have nursed her once more before I got to bed. Thanks to my sister, I got some good advice to stockpile milk in the freezer. The first feeding in the early morning, she only nurses from one side and I pump the other. So far, that has worked awesome. She had her first bottle this month and that went really well also.
Height: 21.75 inches
Weight: 12 pounds 1 ounce
Head: 15.00 inches
Chins: Still 2!!
Here are some less professional looking pictures that I took of Audrey on Christmas morning!







No comments:
Post a Comment