I can't believe I'm about to "say" this.... Not only did I work out this morning, but I worked out AGAIN tonight. I don't know who has taken over my body and why they decided it was a good idea to do "two a days!!"
Last night after I got home from the baseball game at 10:30pm (and then cleaned up the pump stuff, made bottles, washed my face, brushed my teeth and nursed Audrey) I was really restless and ended up not falling asleep until after midnight. When I woke up at 5:30am, I felt terrible and decided that a good work out would SURELY make me feel better. I was kind of right. I only got to do 40 minutes this morning, so after I got home tonight (and cleaned up pump stuff, made bottles, had dinner, gave the kids baths, and nursed Audrey) I decided I was going to do the workout again, and actually get to do all of it tonight. Hopefully when I head to bed in five minutes, I won't be restless!!!
Enough about work-outs.
On Sunday, we took a day trip down to Columbus to visit with Uncle Merle and Aunt Sherrie. They had come in from Texas and we all decided to get together in Columbus for a meal. Since we don't get to visit with them too often, we loaded the kids up in the morning and were there around 11am and visited until 6:30pm. We were happy to get to spend a little time with everyone and catch up (under much better circumstances than the last two times we all got together.)
I snapped a few pictures of the kiddos before we left (and after we got there.)
Audrey was SUPER adorable in this outfit that one of the partners in my office got her. And that Jackson -- he wouldn't let me take his picture.
I LOVE these pictures. I think my babies really do love each other!
We also entertained Audrey for a while with a dried banana in a plastic container. She was really making music. If only she could have gotten that monkey off her back.
Audrey also challenged Riddick to stare down!














No comments:
Post a Comment