Sleeping Habits: I am still feeling really appreciative that Audrey sleeps better than Jackson did. She sleeps through the night and very rarely wakes up. I don't worry anymore "is this the night that she is going to wake up?" I just roll with it. We've both been sleeping much better. It's a good thing that we have that mesh "thingy" (yes technical mama term) around her crib. I discovered at Grams' house this last weekend that she likes to play by sticking her arms and legs through the slats. At home, she can't do that! She is still hitting the sack right at 7pm each night and typically is up between 6-6:30am.
Eating Habits: What doesn't she eat, I guess, is the real question. I remember with Jackson thinking "oh, we can't give him that" or "he's too little for that." Boy was I wrong. Audrey will pretty much eat anything that you put in front of her. Cut it up just right and she really goes to town. She loves to eat. I'm pretty sure there are about 8 - 10 containers of baby food and some rice and oatmeal in the pantry that she is never going to eat. Bring on the real stuff.
She is still nursing in the morning and before bedtime and she takes 3 3-ounce bottles during the day at daycare. I'm finally down to pumping just once a day to keep up with her and start dwindling my stash down! (Yeah - four more months of pumping!!) I don't know if I will give up nursing right away, but I won't be pumping once she can have real milk! I can't wait!
She's growing healthily, don't you think?!?
Height: 29.50 inches
Weight: 19 pounds; 12.8 ouncesHead: 18.25 inches
Baby Babbles and Other Good Stuff: Just like her big brother, she's noisy... very noisy! I love that she babbles so much and I hope that it means she will be an early talker, also like big brother. She also has started reaching when she wants her mama. She's been good at picking up her arms when she wants to be held, but now she's leaning for what she wants -- and it's usually her mama!
Jackson had been playing with these cards that morning, so I decided to give Audrey the 8. It was lying on the top of the pile as I was taking pictures. (Must have been a sign.) So Jackson decided that he needed to have a picture taken with the number of months that he is (almost).











No comments:
Post a Comment