Sunday, June 1, 2014

Fun in the Sun.

We got to spend a really nice weekend outside this week.  Aunt CC and Mamawk came up for a visit on Saturday morning too! We enjoyed some yummy lunch and then after Audrey's awesome two hour nap, we went to the high school to play tennis.  (Well, Josh and I played tennis while the kiddos played with Mamawk and CC took a bunch of pictures.)





















This morning we headed over to the playground to let the kids play and Josh and I played some more tennis! 


Audrey got to swing in her first non-battery operated swing.  Did she love it?  It's hard to tell...

 












Jackson had a blast of course.







 



Josh and I played tennis for about an hour while the kiddos played with Mamawk and Aunt CC.  Then I came over to help with the babies while Aunt CC played a little softball with daddy.  After about two hours at the park, we looked like this... ready to go home for some lunch!


AND... I updated Jackson's 4th Birthday Party blog with pictures from his party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment