The kids were both really good. Jackson worked on the games on the kid's menu and Audrey tried to play with anything that she could get her hands on. Several other customers came up to us during dinner to tell me how well behaved the kids were (and of course how cute they are!)
We played Tic-Tac-Toe and then Jackson did the word find. He's a smart little boy!
Mama and Daughter Selfie
Jackson had Tic-Tac-Toast (which is basically French toast cut into strips and aligned on the plate like a tic-tac-toe board) and sausage. I ordered carrots for Audrey and she devoured them. I got hotcakes with egg beaters and turkey sausage. I only got to eat one of my hotcakes because Audrey ate practically half of one and then Jackson stole the rest of it. (It's okay -- kiddos keeping my straight on my diet!) Audrey totally killed the pancake. I'm pretty sure she thought it must be heaven. If I didn't get her another piece fast enough, she was definitely yelling at me. All in all, it was pretty successful dinner experience with the kids. Glad I didn't have to even pour the cereal or clean up the mess!





No comments:
Post a Comment