When I dropped Jackson off at school this morning, I took Audrey in to meet her teachers. I also dropped of some of her things, so I wouldn't have to stress about it tomorrow. Jackson kept saying, "Something big is going to happen tomorrow!" That something big is Audrey going to his school. He told me today that he was going to check on her, but only one time during the day. He can't spend all his time in the baby room, he has to be in Pre-K. God love this little boy.
After a visit the chiropractor and my doctors office, we dropped off all of my things at the work (again, so I don't have to stress about them tomorrow). We had lunch with a friend and then picked up Jackson from school. Then the crazy stuff started - running around the house making sure everything really was ready to go for tomorrow. Last minute hemming and ironing of pants, bottle making, picking up the house a little bit. I even managed a little workout. The kids got baths and went to bed on time. Here's hoping that Audrey keeps sleeping through the night and doesn't decide that tonight is the night that she is going to wake up every hour!!
I CAN DO THIS!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment