Monday, January 20, 2014

Hand and Foot.

And no, I don't mean the hand, foot and mouth disease.  This weekend, Joshua's mom, sister and grandparents were up for a visit.  We did a lot of puzzles and played cards and overall had a really nice time.  (We even managed to snap those photos from the previous blog post of Audrey with her GGma.)

Grandma and I kicked some serious butt playing Hand and Foot.  I wish I could have stayed up a little longer last night to play a few more hands.  Too bad it was a school/work night.  Apparently, we don't get MLK Day off!

This morning started off a little rough for all of us.  Since we had company, Jackson was sleeping in bed with me.  We did fine on Saturday night, but on Sunday night, Jackson didn't really stay on his side of the giant king-sized bed.  He was kicking me in the back, trying to lay on my head.  At one point, I am pretty sure his head was jammed into my back.  Crazy kid.  Needless to say, he kept me up half the night.  And then Audrey was up at 3:15am and again at 5:45am.  Ugh.  This was all going to make for a long day. I managed to get through it though.  And so did the kids.  Although this is what Audrey looked like during dinner.


And Jackson.... he acted like he didn't ruin my entire night's sleep!  He was happy as could be all day and even happier when he got to have mac and cheese for dinner.  (And apparently, they are working on nutrition at school this week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment