If anyone has any suggestions on how to make this stop, they would be welcomed!
*************************
Well, the last couple of days, we've had quite a bit of snow. And Jackson really wanted to play in it. Despite the little bit of a cold he has, he was determined to get out there. So, we bundled him up and out he went. He looks AWESOME in all his snow gear.
These are all the pictures I took, since I couldn't stand the cold and we still trying to get over this nonsense myself. Apparently, he did make a snow angel and lost a shovel in the snow. It is still unclear to me whether or not the shovel has been recovered.
Before he went outside, he was still wearing his pjs. I told him he can't play in the snow in his pjs. So upstairs we went and when I pulled out the snow pants, they looked REALLY long (I bought them so he could hopefully wear them for two winters). When I put them on, they weren't really THAT long. Sure, I think he can wear them again next year, but I was shocked at how big this kid is getting. He's going to be taller than his mama all too soon.
*****************************
This morning, while I was sleeping in (Josh and I stayed up WAY too late watching a movie), Jackson was taking care of his sister. She was swinging and her big brother wanted her to have her seahorse. So she got it alright and she DOES NOT look happy about it.
Jackson had one of these as a baby too. When we got Audrey's out after Christmas, Jackson was playing with it and I reminded him that he too had one, only it was blue and green. So we got his out too. Now, Jackson likes to play the music from both of them. Of course, the music is never playing the same songs at the same time. The two seahorses, coupled with the music machine that Grams got Audrey for Christmas, there is a plethora of mind spinning music going on in Audrey's room!







Can you take photos with the eyefi outside and they still connect? I'm curious about the range.
ReplyDelete