At some point, all of these children were crying (not necessarily during the photo taking, but some time during the day). Six children between 1 and 5 is VERY noisy!! But they have such a great time playing together.
We did get a really amazing photo of Kate wearing some dinosaur head! She looks AWESOME, wouldn't you agree?
My babies did let me take a few sweet pictures of them. I can't believe how big they are both getting. I'm happy and sad all at the same time.
After a really awesome lunch made by my momma [and probably some help from Kel -- at least the lumpy mashed potatoes (her words, not mine!)], we sat down a played a new game. Well, a new old game. Kelly got it the year before and we just never got around to playing it. It was SUPER hilarious!! At one point, mom and Kel had to arm wrestle, Joel had to do push-ups, Kate had to draw an alien autopsy, which was no match for my crop circles. Somehow, I managed to win this game and Kelly managed to not pee her pants! All in all, it was pretty successful!
After we wrapped up this dice game, we decided to play a little 31. Even Jackson could play this game. And by play, I really mean kick our butts. Everyone plays with 3 nickels and every time you have the lowest hand you have to pay a nickel. Mom and I were doing pretty good and still had nickels, until Jackson got the hang of the game and kept knocking. He rocked it. He has absolutely NO poker face, so you knew if he had a good hand. He was SOOOO cute to watch. The last hand, we were all playing "on our honor" and what happens, you ask? Jackson gets 31, places his cards on the table and laughs. He knocked us ALL out and won the game in one hand!
He's going to be a card shark!!
I tried to take a few shots of Audrey this week for 13 months. I didn't get much from her. She just was NOT into getting her picture taken. But crying pictures are okay too. I have a lot of pictures of me as a child crying!! After dinner, I did manage to get at least one of her smiling!










No comments:
Post a Comment