Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sickness Strikes Again.

I picked Jackson up from school yesterday a  mere fifteen minutes after he threw up in the hallway at school.  Not that I was happy that he was throwing up, but I was glad that he did it at school and not in my car!  ;)  He was running a little fever, so he had to stay home from school today.  He looks really sick, doesn't he?


He wasn't really into eating much, be he did decide that he was going to make his own toast.  He had it going and then asked if I could get him the butter. I was on conference call, so I didn't even realize he was making it until he asked me for the butter!


He carried around this bucket most of the day, but never actually use it -- thank goodness!


 
And then he passed out for a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment