Even though the last 7 weeks or so haven't been that productive on the weight loss, I have managed to maintain (so I know it can be done)!! I still have about 7 more pounds until my goal weight and I'm really trying to get to that between now and the end of the year -- that means I have to REALLY hold myself accountable (or exercise like crazy) over the holidays to get there. So here I am... down 40 pounds since March 18th! I think I look pretty hot!! :)
I knew that I needed to lose weight before I ever started on this journey, but when I go back and look at the progression pictures, I just CAN NOT believe it.
So here's the breakdown (so far)...
And the dress size is crazy. I actually bought a dress from NY&Co that is a SIZE TWO! (It's flowy around the hips, so that's how I can get away with that!)
(Can't believe I just published that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment