Friday, November 21, 2014

Picture Day.

This week was picture day week at the daycare.  And this is probably one thing that isn't as well organized as I think it should be.  So here's how our pictures were scheduled:
 
Thursday - Senior Infants (aka Audrey)
Friday - Pre-K (aka Jackson) AND siblings (aka Jackson and Audrey)
 
So on Thursday morning, I dressed Audrey in this cute little sweatshirt dress with some leggings (even though it is HIGHLY doubtful I will purchase these pictures, I like to see what they look like!)  She had a barrette in here hair and even wore her shoes.  The barrette was more to tame the wild hair she had since daddy had given her a bath and admitted to not being able to comb her hair very good!
 
She was ADORABLE!
 
So I drop her off with her paper completed to get her picture taken.  When I pick her up, the girls at the daycare told me how great "they" did.  They?  I ask.  They went ahead and took Jackson's picture too.  He was barely wearing clothes that even matched.  So, in true Fonner fashion, I complained a little and they said they would just take them again on Friday.  So I picked out more cute clothes for Audrey (although that is not hard since all of her clothes are pretty cute!)
 
Jackson was EXTREMELY handsome.  I can not believe he is my son.  How did he get to be so grown up?

 
I tried to snap a few shots before we left for school of both kiddos together.  It was just not meant to be!  Audrey wanted NOTHING to do with it.  Oh well.  Maybe the ones from school will turn out!

 
 
So the kids had their pictures taken again and the girls told me that Audrey didn't do so well today.  She didn't want her individual picture taken and she surely didn't want a picture with Jackson.  I did hear that Jackson did great!
 
Then they told me that they did "class" pictures.  I can not wait to see the infant room class picture.  It might be totally worth purchasing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment