Friday, November 14, 2014

Basement.

And now, we own a basement and a few basement windows!!  Next, a waterproofed basement!






And before we know it, they will be framing.  This week, we picked out our lighting (except for one that we are still looking for)!  I was completely stressed out about it for days leading up to the selection.  And then selection day came and it was better than I thought it would be.  I can't wait until all this starts coming together!

We also met with a realtor to discus the process of selling our home.  We plan to put our home on the market after the new year.  So what do we do now... start packing!  So if anyone has any spare boxes laying around, we are going to need them.  The realtors suggested packing anything that we can live without for the next 5 months or so because buyers have a much easier time seeing passed packed boxes in the basement then the mounds of "stuff" we have collected in the last 8 1/2 years.  Who wants to help?

No comments:

Post a Comment