Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday Mornings.

Daddy sure had his hands full!  We had a little bit of an early start to the day.  I had worked out and showered by 7:30am.  The kids were up and having breakfast when I came up from the basement.  After breakfast, we played toys for a little while and then the kiddos played on the computer with daddy.  There's plenty of lap to go around!
 




Audrey is totally in to getting into everything!  This morning she was crusing around the laundry room and the kitchen.  If only she could have put a load in the washer and/or dryer while she was in there.
 
 
I left and got my hair all done up!  Holiday Highlights I call them!
 
Then it was back home to play with the kiddos.  Audrey was loving this toy from Grams!  Batmnan even pushed her around the house a little bit!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment