In true NEO fashion, we had Trick or Treating on a day other than Halloween. And I'm kinda glad that we did. The weather, while cold, was much better on Thursday (Wadsworth Trick or Treating)than on Friday (Halloween). Josh and I had our pre-construction meeting with the builder and designer in the afternoon and then rushed home to get the kids dinner and in their costumes.
Jackson has asked me in the morning if daddy would make mac and cheese for dinner again this year on Halloween. (Apparently that is what we had last year!) So we had mac and cheese!
I managed to get a few shots of the kiddos before we headed outside. None of them are great and Audrey definitely didn't cooperate. She was pretty cute Tinkerbell anyway. And Jackson -- he was a pretty awesome looking Captain America!
Yup -- not a good one of the two of them!
After a few shots inside, we headed out to trick or treat in the neighborhood.
Jackson was a super big brother -- carrying his bucket AND his sister's bucket! (I think he knew there would be double the candy if he carried her bucket too!)
After we visited a dozen houses or so, we headed back home to pass out the candy to the other kids in the neighborhood. Jackson LOVES doing this.
And we ran out of candy in RECORD time. Jackson sure knows how to pass it out (or eat it!)























No comments:
Post a Comment