Saturday morning, we all got up and hit the grocery store and Sam's club. My babies are so adorable. I can't believe Audrey is big enough to sit in the cart like this (not that this was the first time) and I can't believe Jackson can still fit in the cart like this!
After grocery shopping, we played a little tennis. We packed up toys and a blanket and a few snacks for the kids. They played great and Josh and I had fun too. Then Jackson and I ran a few more errands. Since he was on green every day this week (Naptime Leader), I told him we would get some ice cream. A few selfies while eating ice cream!
And one more stop before we left the mall -- I was looking for a pair of shoes to wear with the new navy blue suit and dress I bought. Jackson decided he wanted to try on shoes too -- my shoes!




No comments:
Post a Comment