And then after a long day outside and in the pool, Jackson got stung by a bee. I had Audrey in the pool too and Jackson was across the shallow end and I saw a bug on his neck. I told him he had a bug (I couldn't tell that it was bee) on his neck and started to walk towards him. As I did, he reach up to get the bug and the bee stung him. At first he didn't do anything and then all of a sudden, he was screaming that it hurt. I got over to him and realized it was bee that he just killed and I looked at his neck. Sure enough, the stinger was still in Jackson's neck. I pulled it out and mom ran in and got the baking soda. He cried for quite some time and kept asking me to make it stop hurting. I felt so bad. He told me the bee was the "worstest thing ever" and he was glad that he killed it. After about 10 minutes or so, he did finally relax and he was fine. After bath time and dinner time, he did tell me that he was all better. I guess on the positive side, we know Jackson isn't allergic to bee stings!





























No comments:
Post a Comment