It started off rough -- me waking up with a headache (which subsided after a glass of water and some Excederin) and then I had to come back home TWICE because my head isn't attached to my body sometimes.
Jackson and Audrey read this morning while I got ready to go. I love them!
We made it out of the house around our normal time and Audrey and I dropped Jackson off at school. He didn't know that Audrey wasn't going to stay at school. I didn't want his feelings to get hurt -- he's getting the next Friday I have off for a mommy and Jackson day. I want to go shopping to spend my Limited virtual dollars and find Josh a birthday present. I didn't think Jackson would think that was too fun. After I dropped Jackson off, I realized that I forgot my checkbook and our breakfast. So Audrey and I ran back to the house. Then we decided to hit up the Circle K for a polar pop and I realized I left the virtual dollars at home, so back we go!
Our first stop was to Target to return some shorts that I bought (not going to get to wear them this year and who knows if they will even fit next year) and I needed to get some more Excedrin and Jackson requested more applesauce. We roamed Target for a little while to kill some time before the mall opened and then headed for the mall. Audrey feel asleep on the way to the mall. Once we get there, she nursed for a few minutes and then we shopped and shopped. I got some GREAT new clothes.
After about 90 minutes, it was lunch time for Audrey. So I walked over to the food court, knowing that I wanted veggie sandwich from Subway, but Audrey wouldn't really eat that. So I walked past the Sbarro. They had some pasta that I knew she could eat. It was $4.59 for a side of pasta. I asked if there was any way I could get just 1/2 an order of the side of pasta. The manager was AWESOME. He got Audrey some pasta and only charged my $0.74. She LOVED it.
After lunch, she was exhausted. I barely got her into her car seat before she was out cold. She slept all the way to the outlet mall.
We got Audrey her first pair of shoes. We need something to keep those socks on this winter! We shopped for fall/winter clothes for Jackson, new jeans for Josh, and Josh's birthday present. We had a great day and a lot fun.
We got home and started to get dinner ready. Jackson made his own PB&J. And did a pretty good job. He decided that he doesn't need me anymore. He does his bath all by himself and even washes and rinses his hair! Now he can live off PB&J, so he's good.
The kiddos shared a popsicle after dinner.
Audrey also got REALLY close to crawling tonight. Maybe before the end of the weekend!!
Bracelets and nail files! #babygirl
#gettingserious
#daddysgirl
#lovesstanding



















No comments:
Post a Comment