Monday, August 25, 2014

Audrey Daniele - Ten Months.




Sleeping Habits: Success.  That's what I call this baby.  Maybe we learned something from Jackson.  Maybe it's the nursing.  Maybe it's because she's a girl.  Maybe she just likes to sleep.  Regardless of the reason, I don't care.  She sleeps all night.  She still goes down around 7pm.  Although, we've been trying to keep her up a little bit longer -- hoping that she would start waking up a little bit later.  When we do manage to keep up he up until 7:30 or 8pm, she typically does sleep a little longer in the morning.  I just want to get her to stop waking up at 6am on the weekends.  It's hard for me to stay up since I KNOW she's going to be up early anyway.  BUT, I would still have it this way than have her waking up all night long.

Last night before I went to bed, I checked on her (and I should have taken a picture).  She was sprawled out on her belly sound asleep.  She must have flipped over after I put her to bed.   






Eating Habits:  She is the bottomless pit.  We have no idea where all this food goes.  She can't seem to get enough.  Some nights, I think she eats more than I do and most nights she does eat more than Jackson. I don't think we have put anything in front of her that she won't eat.  We have made this chicken salsa on pita a couple of times and she loves it.  I'm surprised because the salsa is a little spicy, but she loves it anyway.  We have also given her blueberries (or blue babies, as Jackson used to say).  She REALLY loves those. 



 
She does okay with the sippy cup.  Typically, she gets more water than she bargained for.  She's working on it though.

No changes in her nursing schedule.  We are on track to stop pumping during September and continue to use up the supply I have in the freezer.  I can't wait to stop pumping.  Josh can't wait to get the freezer space back!

Height: 30.0 inches
Weight: 20 pounds; 0.0 ounces (She lost weight from last month.)
Head: 18.50 inches

Other New and Fun Stuff:  She has started saying "ah-oh" and says it all the time.  Sometimes she uses it when she really means "ah-oh" and sometimes she just says it!  She is just as talkative as Jackson.  If he's not talking, she is and vice versa.

She has been playing really well.  Jackson is really started to enjoy this part of her.  They can sit and play together for a while (as long as I'm not in site!)


This is mini-me. 
Probably one of the first pictures where I think she looks like me as a baby!
I think it's the face she is making!









And she really knows how to make a mess!!

She is almost crawling.  I am sure that it won't be too much longer.  I was actually surprised that she didn't start crawling this weekend.  She's been "rocking" for a little now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment