Friday, September 27, 2013

Self Check Out and Bagger + 35 Weeks and Party Prep

These flexible work schedules are so nice.  I only worked for about an hour today and got to spend the rest of the morning and early afternoon with J.  We had breakfast at home and got all cleaned up for the day and then we worked on making sure we really did have EVERYTHING jammed into the car for J's 4th birthday party.  I was really hoping there was going to be room for the cake.... and there was!  Whew!

After a little bit of work and dropping by my office (where Jackson said as we pulled into the parking lot, "Where's Monica's car?  Oh, there it is.  It's that white one!"  I asked Jackson if he would say hi to Monica.  His response was "No!"), we ran by Tiffany's to pick up the cake and cookies.  They turned out so great!  Jackson is super excited about his party.  We then ran to pick up a few more items from the grocery before we took off.  Jackson LOVES the self check out lanes.  He is really good at it too.  Probably better than his mama!




He even bagged them all when we were done.  I was busy paying, so I didn't catch those on camera, but he did awesome on that too.  #StillCan'tBelieveHeIsAlmostFour

Today marks 35 Weeks, which means I hopefully have less than 5 weeks left until this baby girl makes her debut.  I am definitely ready.  Our furniture should be here next week, so we should have everything all set by next weekend and I can just coast through the rest of the pregnancy. 

Baby Girl
35 Weeks
Jackson
34 Weeks 6 Days

Mama and Son
3 Years 11 Months 19 Days
I haven't mentioned any cravings this pregnancy, because there really hadn't been any until recently and they happen to be Cheetos and beer!  I could really go for a nice cold draft Miller Lite.  Too bad one of the things I am really wanting, I shouldn't have. People keep telling me that I can have a little, but I'm not into that, so I guess I'll have to wait a little while longer.  The Cheetos, on the other hand, have been a staple in the house for the last couple of weeks.  I LOVE THEM.  Josh just rolls his eyes when I add Cheetos to the grocery list.  There may or may not be Cheetos at Jackson's birthday party tomorrow.  I suppose if the bag stays unopened they will make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment