Josh and I both are so tired of listening to my aches and pains. I can't blame him for laughing at me, when I am so sick of feeling this "awesome." Good thing this is our last baby because if each pregnancy gets exponentially worse, I honesty think another pregnancy would kill me. From the first trimester hurling to the second trimester with little to no appetite to the third trimester sciatic nerve pain, this baby girl is nearly making me go crazy. I'm surprised Josh hasn't called the crazy police yet. I think I have gotten to enjoy about two weeks of this pregnancy.
Well, I had my 34 week appointment at 34 weeks 3 days. I told Jackie (the midwife I saw today) that I was too short to be pregnant. There is literally no room left for my stomach, bladder, or lungs. If only I were a few inches taller.... all of my pants would fit without hemming them AND I might be able to breathe a little better through the last few weeks of this pregnancy. I have officially gain 18.5 pounds, which is still way better than what I did with Jackson.
This baby girl was on the move during the appointment. As Jackie was getting ready to listen to the heartbeat, you could literally watch the baby moving around. Apparently, she likes Jackie. Her heartbeat was good and strong. It probably sounded the clearest I have heard so far. It is always such I nice thing to hear. I am measuring 34cm, which is good. Still no giant babies for me. I have been measuring 0.5cm ahead of where I should be and now I am 0.5cm the other way. All in all, good. It is unlikely that I will have to have another ultrasound before she makes her debut. I ended up with 5 with Jackson, and 4 with this one, which is still more than most people have.
We have the name list down to three names and we will let everyone know what we decide AFTER she is born. No sense in sharing when we don't even know ourselves yet. At least something gets to be a surprise when she is born.
Five and half more weeks.... I think I can, I think I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment