Both shots are 34 Weeks 1 Day
And it's pretty obvious which baby is which (considering my hair difference and maybe this little guy in the left picture shooting at the camera!!)
Here is the mama and Jackson shot of the week. He is such an Elsass. It takes a lot to get him to keep his eyes open for the picture!
After we got the belly shot and the mama/Jackson shot. I was playing around with the flash that Caitlin gave me. I haven't used it much, so I really don't even know how it works, but I thought "how bad can this be, right? It is just a flash!!" So here are few shots of J from this morning:
See - he can't keep his eyes open when he smiles.
Here is really trying to keep them open.
Now it's a game and it's funny!
No really... it's funny!
I also tried to just get a good picture of him without holding that silly nerf gun. Here is what I got:
The first shot could have been a mug shot. I was trying to get him to relax his smile a little bit so maybe he would be able to keep his eyes open. The second shot was good! My boy genius!
I just like the lighting in this one and the shadow on the back wall. Oh and you can see that his last haircut was pretty successful. I was so proud of him... and me!
Just another random shot.
Jackson has this thing with playing with the couch cushions and "hiding in the woods." I think he was actually hiding from the camera this time. But I love this first shot that I got from him as he appeared "out of the woods!" That is a happy little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment