Believe it or not, Tyler turned one already. We got to go spend the day with him for his party. The Basham's went all out with a bounce house and everything. Jackson was having so much fun playing with his cousins (and sometimes, all by himself!) Poor Aunt Katie - Jackson attacked her the moment she entered into the bounce house. Thankfully Kate was up for it.
Kel says Tyler doesn't do a lot of walking yet while holding hands, but he seemed to be getting the hang of it with Uncle Josh. Tyler is trying to walk while Jackson took to Tyler's new wheels!
The weather was so nice out for Tyler's party, the kids even got to play in the water. (This is why it was so hard to get Jackson to leave at the end of the day). Even Uncle Joe Joe got a little wet!
We barely got out of the Basham's neighborhood when Jackson looked like this! He was so tired. He slept for a couple of hours.
Then, my amazing husband got me one of these in Cincinnati. I wish there was a shaved ice place in NEO. I can't figure out why there wouldn't be. I am being hopeful that this place will be open when we make our way back to Cincinnati for Jackson's birthday party at the end of the month!
This last week has been a really crazy one. I have had an event (or three) every night of the week. So today, I only had to work for a little bit (really, I just had a meeting), so Jackson and I decided that we would have breakfast at Bob Evans. This almost 4 year old can really put away the food!!









No comments:
Post a Comment