Josh has decided that Jackson is much more of a hockey player than a golfer. He would just chase his ball and keep hitting it until he got to it to the hole. It was really fun to watch. Jackson though the point of mini golf was to see who could get the ball in the hole the fastest, not in the least number of shots. Well, daddy beat mommy by 2 strokes, even though mommy got a hole in one!! We completely lost track of Jackson's strokes considering the way he was playing. But he had fun and that it all that mattered. This week Josh got Jackson his very own 7 iron, so now he can hit golf balls in the backyard with his daddy. Jackson is pumped about that.
After sweating it out on the mini golf course, we hit up Dairy Queen for some ice cream. It's a good thing they didn't try that upside down thing, or all of our ice cream would have been on the floor!! It was good anyway!
For Josh's birthday, he got some new golf equipment since he had decided that he is going to try to take up a little more golfing. (He says he's taking it up so his wife has something to buy him for his birthday - since his other major hobby is electronics and she's not allowed to make those kinds of purchases!!)
The rest of Labor Day weekend was NOT relaxing. I decided that I wanted to go ahead and get the baby's room painted. So we got the paint and what started out as just painting the green part grey, turned into moving furniture, putting the crib back together, moving Jackson completely to his new room, touching up all the neutral walls with paint - upstairs and down, cleaning baseboards. By the 1PM on Monday, I was DONE. I am happy to say that the painting all turned out great and I am no longer having anxiety about Jackson moving to his new room. He actually asked if he could start sleeping in there. He did GREAT. When I asked how he liked his new room, he said "It's good enough!" I will have to get some pictures and post them up now when we get his actual dresser and chest in there. Once I get the baby's room all put together, I will post some pictures of it too.
Now, we wait for our furniture and we can finish it all up! Just a few more weeks I hope!
So weeks 30 and 31 have already flown by and today officially marks 32 weeks. 8 more (or hopefully a little less than that) to go! Thank goodness. I honestly don't know how much longer I can put up with the pain in my back, butt and legs! Nothing new to report from my last appointment. The 32 week appointment is on Monday. Hopefully more of the same - all good!
Top 31 Weeks (Left: Baby Girl, Right: Jackson)
Bottom 32 Weeks (Left Baby Girl, Right: Jackson)
And of course, a mommy and Jackson shot from this morning!



No comments:
Post a Comment