We traveled to Cincinnati on Christmas Eve night. We typically have a pretty early start because of the kiddos, but not this year. They let me sleep until 8am. EIGHT. I couldn't believe it. Caitlin had texted me earlier in the week to see if I had the T-25 videos with me. And I did! Believe it or not, I did the videos everyday during our travels. Kel and Josh did it with me on Christmas Eve and Caitlin and Josh on Christmas day. So after the three of us finished our workout, grabbed quick showers and a bite to eat (the kiddos enjoyed breakfast with Mamawk and Uncle Jeff), it was time to open gifts. I managed to take one picture of my babies before the opening commenced. Thankfully Caitlin caught a few more of the morning.
After all the presents were unwrapped and all the ribbons adorned by Caitlin, we had a little lunch a few naps and got ready for Koester Family Christmas and Grandma's and Grandpa's. And of course, we all looked smashing!!
Grandma's agenda got thrown off right from the start so we could get all the photos taken outside while it was still nice and not dark. It was worth it and Grandma just rolled with it. We enjoyed more food -- traditional soups -- and a TON of snacks. I tried not to eat my weight in food for the second day in a row and was moderately successful!
(There are a ton more photos that Caitlin took of the afternoon that will be uploaded in a another post!)
We had planned to leave Cincinnati and head home on Friday, but Jackson had other plans -- plans to vomit. So we stayed another night because no one wanted to clean puke out of the car. Jackson woke up feeling much better on Saturday and made it home without another incident.



























No comments:
Post a Comment