This year, we did a Logo themed party! Ever since we opened the Lego set that the Huebschman's got Jackson for Christmas last year, he has been obsessed with building Legos. It started off with him needing help, but it didn't take long before he was able to follow the instructions on his own. So when thinking about what I wanted to do for birthday party #4, I found great ideas on Lego parties and decided to go for it.
Everything turned out cute, but Josh thought I was crazy for going to so much trouble for things that were just going to get thrown in the trash. I guess maybe I did, but my baby boy only turns 4 once. I didn't take any pictures of stuff and I am not sure if Caitlin did either, but it was cute anyway!
Jackson got lots of new Legos for his birthday. He can almost build the entire Lego City now!! He was so pumped about them, but we wouldn't let him open any of them until we got home. We didn't want lost pieces before we ever got them home!! Jackson also got the game Trouble from the Bashams, which he LOVES! I mean seriously, we play almost every day and it took no time at all for him to figure out all the rules. He also loves to send me back home when we play. I have now decided what gift to get all little kids.
We played pin the smile on the Lego head. The kids were super cute, although none of them wanted to be blind folded while they did it. After games, we had this awesome cake and these cookies!!
(I love Ayden in the background!!)
We got some great pictures of the family and the Fonner Grandbabies:
Then the kiddos went to play on the playground and enjoy the really nice September weather!! And then the kiddos released balloons to heaven for Papaw and Papaw Dan. They were so cute.
.jpg)
Here are a bazillion pictures from the party!
All in all, it was a great party with a lot of family and friends and we are so happy they were all there. Now to start thinking of what to do next year!!


.jpg)
.jpg)














































































No comments:
Post a Comment