Sunday, October 6, 2013

36 Weeks

 
Unintentionally, I actually wore the same shirt four years ago.  Four years ago, we were heading to child birthing classes (which we are not repeating this go around - - thankfully!)  This time, we have a relaxing Sunday planned of nothing.  The picture of Jackson is actually 35 Weeks 6 Days and Baby Girl Elsass is 36 Weeks 2 Days.  You can definitely see the difference in how I am carrying the baby girl vs. how I carried Jackson.  (Oh, and I just went back and looked - I was 2cm dilated at 39 weeks with Jackson and he was born 4 days later!  Hoping to get through at least two more weeks, but I think I am right when I say this baby girl is coming early!!)

And, of course, a few shots of crazy Jackson.  (I told you it was a lazy Sunday - this boy is still in his PJs.  And check out that hair!!!)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment