Ooops!
So tonight, I was in the basement finishing up Jackson's 4th (yes, I wrote 4th!!) birthday party invitations, which I can hardly believe that he is going to be four in just a a little over a month! So I was working hard and being crafty and I personally think this invitations are super cute and his birthday party will be a success! Jackson decides while we are down there he would like to be crafty too. He is coloring pictures and then he wants to cut them out. So I let him have the scissors. Now this isn't the first time Jackson has had them. He was cutting away at this piece of paper and the next thing I know, I hear a different kind of cut. You know, the one that sounds like a pair of scissors that just cut through some hair. I look down at the desk (because Jackson is standing next to me cutting his paper) and sure enough there is a some blonde hair on the desk (fortunately his and not mind). I take the scissors and I look at him and I pull some more hair off his head. It wasn't really much, but he still cut it.
Here is after shot!!! I still love him. We have had the talk that only mommy (and grams) can cut his hair..... not Jackson!!

No comments:
Post a Comment