Tuesday, August 13, 2013

28 Weeks, 4 Days - That's 11 More Weeks to Go

Baby Girl
28 Weeks 4 Days
Jackson
28 Weeks 5 Days
In baby sister news, I had my 28 week appointment today and have to go for glucose test and rhoGram shot on Thursday morning.  Fun week of waiting at the doctors' offices.  I have officially gained 10 pounds now with all my clothes on.  Those last couple of pounds probably have something to do with the brownies Jackson and I made on Saturday!!  My blood pressure remains really good (104/69) despite the amount of pain this baby girl is causing me!  Her heartbeat still sounds like a running horse and is still around 155 bpm.  I was able to record the heartbeat today on the build-a-sound.  I am going to take Jackson to the mall sometime in the  next 11 weeks and have him make the stuffed animal for his sister.  I am still measuring right on target - 29cm. 


The pain hasn't gotten much better since my last blog.  My back is KILLING me.  My lower abdomen hurts a lot too.  I have tried wearing that pregnancy band that I finally found amongst the nursing bras that will NEVER fit me.  It helps for a few minutes at a time.  After cleaning all of Sunday morning, I could barely even walk.  It was awful.  Needless to say, Jackson and I spent the rest of the day just relaxing.

Over the weekend, I also got some of the stuff done for her room.  I am pretty excited about it.  I didn't take any pictures of it.  I think I will wait until it is all put together and then take a few shots of the room.  I also was wanting a diet coke so bad, that Jackson and I went to the gas station.  I got diet coke and Jackson got strawberry milk.  He was super pumped up about that.

Feeling anxious already.... is it October?

No comments:

Post a Comment