The trim guys are well under way at Hearth Hill. It is so exciting to see all the changes. The rest of the exterior siding and shake went up while I was gone. It looks so great. I can't wait until the stone finishes it off. Every time I see the house from the street, I can't believe it is going to be ours.... VERY soon!
The built-ins in the laundry room were completed while was gone too. We decided today that they were going to be painted grey. It's going to look awesome with the walls and floor. This laundry room beats my current space. I may not hate laundry so much when we move! The built-ins are complete with a riser for the washer and dryer and 4 cubbies big enough for laundry baskets and a folding counter on top. And then lots and lots of storage for cleaning supplies, detergent and so much more!
The locker / bench area in the family foyer is almost going in too. I didn't get a picture after all the changes that happened while we were on-site today. It's going to be a really nice "drop" zone and it'll all be out of the kitchen!! And speaking of kitchen, the shelving in the pantry is in -- currently storing tools.
And one of my FAVORITE parts -- the open staircase. The real stairs are in -- wood going up and carpet going down. The railing also when in. I LOVE it. We picked out two stain options and are just waiting to get a glimpse on actual wood before we make a final decision on the color!
The kids' bathroom looks awesome with lots of variations of grey. The floor and bathtub/shower tile is in. I can't wait to see it with the dark granite counter tops. (The tile on the floor and the tile around the bathtub/shower are the same tile. The lighting is way off on the shower photo!)
There was more trimming around the doors and the trim work for the barn doors was installed, along baseboards and closet shelving. So many things to look at!!
We are both getting very anxious at this point. We made some additional selections today for bathroom mirrors and cabinet hardware. We did the final paint selections too. We just have the backsplash in the kitchen left to pick out. We're almost there!!















No comments:
Post a Comment