Josh was out of town again this week and I was feeling a tired and worn down, so I took the kids to Bob Evans for dinner. They LOVE it there Jackson really gets into the puzzles on the kids menu. He totally orders for himself. Tic-tac-toast with sausage that he can dunk in his syrup (aka links, not patties) and he'll have to two scrambled eggs with that.... plain (which means don't put pepper on them!) AND chocolate milk. The waiter looks at me when Jackson is done ordering and I just say, you heard him, he knows what he wants. I get pancakes and turkey sausage and egg beaters. I get to eat about 1/2 of a pancake and my children eat the rest. Oh, well. I didn't need it anyway!!
Jackson has also learned how to cut with a knife. I can't believe how big he is getting!
And it has been raining in NEO for days and Audrey's hair goes wild when it's raining. So many curls!
And a random picture of Audrey completely passed out with her daddy!







No comments:
Post a Comment