Saturday, April 11, 2015

BFKS 2015.

Bowl for Kids' Sake came a little earlier this year than last.  Daddy was able to join us this year and we had a blast.  Well, everyone except Audrey.  Everything started out fine.  We got our t-shirts and shoes and found bowling balls that were just the right size.  Even Audrey wanted to play with the bowling balls.  We got about half way into the first game and then Audrey was DONE.  She cried unless I was holding her.  I threw a couple down the lane while holding her... put it in the gutter every time!!  So Josh and I passed her back and forth until the pizza was ready.  Then she sat at ate while we each took turns bowling. 
 
The bowling lanes are really old and pretty shabby.  It's pretty hard to get into a grove there, but it didn't matter.  It was for fun, right!!
 



 
Jackson bowled as 58 and 101.  I can't believe he bowled a 101!!  He nearly beat me the second game with all the gutter balls I was throwing holding onto Audrey.  Mommy bowled  153 this year -- night as high as last year, but it was fun!

 
After bowling, we ran out to house and the kids ran around like crazy for 15 minutes until Jackson had to pee!!
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment