Thursday, January 8, 2015

Smartypants.

Lately, Jackson has been spending a TON of time writing things down.  He writes what he sees, what he hears, what he thinks.  I started taking pictures of some of what he rights down.  Here's what we have so far.
On Red
 
 
 
Apparently, mommy and daddy didn't have a good week.  And neither did Audrey (although she didn't know what she was doing!)
 
Allowed / Not Allowed

 
Yes, that says you are not allowed to watch Pinky and the Brain, nor are we allowed to nap!  Audrey and I beg to differ on that one!
 
The Best


This last one is my favorite!  This week, he also made a thank you card for one of the partners in my office.  She had taken me and another co-worker to lunch and they had giant sweat tarts there.  She bought some for Jackson.  He told me to take the card to work and give it to her and if she wasn't in her office, I could just hang it on her wall.  The card is now proudly displayed on the credenza in her office! 

No comments:

Post a Comment