Friday, January 2, 2015

360 View.

We ran by the house again today to see the progress from the week.  When we pulled up, I almost couldn't believe it.  The house is under roof and looks AMAZING.  I almost cried.  They aren't completely done framing yet, but getting pretty close.  The windows were also delivered this week and quite a few of them were installed.  It's so incredible to see the progress.   Josh and I took a walk all the way around the house.











 

Thursday, we will be making granite selections and doing the electrical walkthrough to determine locations for light switches, outlets, cables, etc. 

Jackson thinks visiting the house is the coolest thing.  I struggle a little bit since there are so many things he can get hurt on.  He thinks he is invincible.  I'll feel better once the drywall goes in!






Study
Sitting Room

Huge Front Door
Great Room
Stairway Window
Playroom
 

In Playroom - Looking at Guest Bedrom
 

Master Bedroom Ceiling
 

Jackson's Room

No comments:

Post a Comment