We spent a lot of time this weekend NOT in our house. I guess when you put a for sale sign in the yard, people actually want to come and look at the house. On Saturday, another realtor showed our house to someone who is relocating here. And we got some great feedback and they seem really interested in the house. This just all became real. Sunday, we had our first open house and had three couple come through the house. Two who were actually serious - one not so much, according to the our realtor.
So what did we do? On Saturday, Josh went to the grocery and I took the kiddos with me to the office so I could print a few things to work on this weekend. Audrey cried practically the entire time we were at the office and Jackson was coloring and hanging pictures all over my walls. In less than 60 minutes, I thought I was going to lose my mind. Josh got to the office and we took the rental car back that I had while in NY and then we took these kids to lunch.
Josh picked Steak n Shake. And I figured I deserved a cheeseburger and fries (with cheese sauce)!! The kiddos loved it and we couldn't believe how CHEAP it was. All four of us ate for less than $15.
After lunch, we headed over to the house. We had to determine where the floor outlet in Josh's study was going to go. Audrey stayed in the car and napped, while the three of us checked out the plumbing work and located the floor box.
The rest of the windows also got installed this week. Love them!
Sunday during the open house, we took off for the mall. I had a few things to exchange. We figured we could get lunch and shop for a little bit before heading back home. It went fine, but Audrey was a little under the weather and Jackson got tired of walking. I got some new sports bras and some pants on clearance from The Limited. I shopped too soon and now I'm down another pant size and have all these pants that are just too big. (I'm not complaining. I just never thought that I would get to where I am.) Oh well.
Oh and Josh and I had date night Saturday night. Nothing went as planned, but we had a great time at a local pizza place, Rocco's and then bowling in Fairlawn. Josh had the high score of the night with a 161 and I followed right behind at 159.

















No comments:
Post a Comment