I can do this.... that's what I told myself. I only had about five pounds to go.
This week, I hit goal. (I actually was a 0.6 pounds under my (clothed) goal. And I did it on a week that I was traveling. Nailed it!!! I was in New York all week and was really trying to be super good. I took my workout stuff and I was going to make good decisions this week while I was gone. I didn't know if I was going to be home by Saturday to weigh in or not. I started looking for a place to weigh in while I was gone. I found a Weight Watchers near East Syracuse (where I was Thursday and Friday). I decided on Friday morning after my second T25 video that I was going to go weigh in. I almost waited and didn't go because I nearly ate an entire piece of Oreo Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory on Thursday night. But I went instead. I really was feeling pretty great.
So, I went to the store, weighed in and to my surprise, I lost 2.8 pounds this past week. Nailed it!! I stood in the store and nearly cried (I totally did cry as I was walking back to my car!!) I got these fancy charms from the super nice lady at the store.

No comments:
Post a Comment