Today was not one of Jackson's best days. He woke up with an upset stomach and proceeded to vomit water and Gatorade for the majority of the morning. After his stomach finally settled down a little, he slept for a couple of hours and woke up feeling a lot better.
At bed time tonight, Jackson read One Fish. Two Fish. Red Fish. Blue Fish. ALL BY HIMSELF!! When it was over, he said that it was a really long book for him. I was pretty sure he was reading me a bed time story -- as I totally could have fallen asleep.
One part of the book talks about a creature with 11 fingers. He reads the pages first and then he goes back and actually counts the fingers on the hands.
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven -- seven on that hand mommy! Eight, nine, ten, jack! I mean eleven!"
Do you think he plays cards too much?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment