Okay so the first 29.4.... So I am SOOO close to having lost 30 pounds since I started this diet and decided it was close enough to do a progression post. I don't believe that I have changed the weight on my driver's license since I was at least 21. Last year, when I renewed my license, I was literally 9 months pregnant (since I renewed it the day before Audrey was born). The lady didn't even bother to ask me if it was right because she could obviously see that I wasn't going to give her my Nine-Months Pregnant Weight. So, it went again unchanged. I feel pretty good today that the weight currently listed on my driver's license is accurate!
Weight Watchers is still going really well. I think I am pretty used to my new diet now. It's been almost 4 months. Sometimes, it sucks. But I still eat things that I want (brownies, chocolate, pizza, Mexican), but in much more moderation than I used to. I feel amazing. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my exercise videos and I'm getting better and better at tennis. I am contemplating the Viking Assault with my sisters next month.
I'm officially 12 pounds from my goal (and third milestone - Last-Time-I-Did-Weight-Watchers weight). Of course I have a stretch goal too, which doesn't seem so much a like a stretch goal anymore. I conquered my first two milestones: 1) Pre-Jackson-Pregnancy weight and 2) Pre-Move-to-Ohio weight. I'm proud of myself for getting this far and can't wait to go on a shopping spree because all of my clothes don't fit!!
Oh, and I had this conversation today:
Me: Hey Sam Scala!!!
Sam: Hey Skinny!!
#BestConversation


No comments:
Post a Comment