Friday, July 25, 2014

Audrey Daniele - Nine Months.

Holy Moly.... nine months old!


Sleeping Habits:  No real changes in the night time routine.  She's still hitting the sack around 7pm.  Sometimes, she goes a little later and sometimes a little earlier, but for the most part, we can all tell when it is 7pm.  During the day, we have been trying to keep her up until after lunchtime and then putting her down for one good nap.  This seems to be working out okay.  Now that she is in the senior infant room at daycare, she is on that same schedule.   Seems to be working out okay.

The last out of town trip we took, she managed to sleep through the nights we were gone too, which she wasn't doing the time before that.  Regardless, I'm still thankful that we didn't have to wait until after she was one before she started sleeping through the night.

Eating Habits:  This child eats better than her big brother.  There doesn't seem to be anything that she won't eat.  She is eating three meals a day with a snack after her nap time.  We are still nursing in the morning and at night after supper.  She takes two bottles at daycare now (one with lunch and one with snack).  I think I've done the math on my milk supply -- I have to pump at least three ounces per day in order to continue to dwindle my supply and make it to her first birthday!  I can do that!  I can't wait to stop pumping.  Three more months, three more months.  I still very much enjoy my time spent with Audrey nursing, so I don't know when I will be ready to give that up.  I know that she's not taking that much because I never feel "full" and I don't pump very much during those session.  I think (I hope) weaning will be easy!

Height: 30.00 inches
Weight: 20 pounds; 12.8 ounces
Head: 18.50 inches

Baby Babbles and Other Good Stuff:  Audrey started making new noises this month.  I swear, she is trying to say what we say.  The inflection in her voice mimics what we are saying.  She also started the "muh-muh" sound this month.  We are working on mama being her first word!!  Audrey also started offering kisses this month.  It's super cute when she leans in with her mouth WIDE open. 

Audrey is OBSESSED with my necklace. She LOVES bath time and splashing in the water.  She's completely annoyed with her brother when he constantly tries to hold her hands, but otherwise seems to adore him and watches in all the time.  She has a crazy, ridiculous hairline that cause the front of her hair to curl backwards.  BUT -- she's still B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!

 



 
And a few pictures from my phone of Audrey standing by the couch!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment